These charts summarize condominium sales activity in the Coachella Valley and includes all of the desert cities from Desert Hot Springs to Coachella. Most of the charts are fairly self-explanatory, but here are a couple of terms that might be useful to know:
- For Sale numbers are a snapshot of the number of properties for sale at the end of the month.
- Pended numbers represent the number of properties that went into “pending” status that month, i.e. there was an accepted offer.
- New Listing numbers represent the number of properties that are newly listed in that month.
- Sold numbers represent the number of closed property sales for that month.
- Sold/List Diff. % represents the percentage difference between sold price and list price of sold properties.
If you would like information on a specific city, please get in touch.